We can deliver contact lenses anywhere in New Zealand and charge a standard flat fee NZ$9.50 per order, regardless of location.
* We can accommodate multiple delivery dates if you desire, but please note that you will be charged shipping on each delivery as if they were ordered separately.
* Goods valued over NZ$1000.00 may be charged an Import Transaction Fee(GST inclusive). We have placed limitations on purchase quantity so that you will not be charged the ITF, but please note that any customs duty that may occur is at the responsibility of the purchaser.
We accept payment using any of the credit cards below. We charge no additional fee for using a credit card and provided the lenses are in stock, we will ship your order within a few days of payment confirmation. Once you place your order, it typically takes 10 days to receive your lenses provided they are in stock.
* the actual arrival date will depend on the particular stock situation and delivery might take longer for special orders. Toric lenses will typically be subject to extended delivery times due to special individual orders that have to be made with suppliers. Should your lenses be out of stock, we will send you a notification email with an estimated shipping/delivery date.
VISA, Master Card
Customers who do not have a credit card or who do not want to make online purchases with a credit card can pay for their order by bank transfer. Simply select payment method options and choose Bank Deposit / Internet Banking. After placing your order, you will receive an email from QUICKLENS with the account detail information.
*Please note that you have 14 days to make a payment after placing an order, if not your order will be cancelled.
*Please include your Full Name and Serial Number on the payee details, when using Bank Deposit/Internet Banking so that we can track the payment correctly.
*If you use a different name other than your own purchaser's name when depositing, processing the transaction may be delayed. Please inform us if this is the case.
*Please note that the transaction fee is at your cost.
After finishing your order, the system will send you a confirmation email. It should arrive within a few minutes after you have placed your order. Please re-check and verify your order, as well as your address information. If you notice an error, contact us as soon as possible, so we can correct it. If you do not receive any confirmation email within an hour, there might have been an error on the email address you entered. Please contact us if you have not received your confirmation email.
Later, our system will verify that we have your prescription in stock and will send a follow-up email to let you know the current status. This could take up to a few days to verify depending on if you placed your order during a holiday or on the weekend. We are not able to verify the delivery date during this time.
If your item happens to be out of stock we will reorder from our suppliers and obtain the lenses as soon as possible. Once we have your lens in stock, we will ship them within a few days, usually the next day. However, in very rare cases it might take up to 4 weeks to ship your order. The majority of our orders are shipped within a few days. Note: Due to customs restrictions, your order may be delayed as it clears customs controls. We work with customs on a regular basis and clearly mark our packages and contents, so this is usually not a significant delay. Orders typically arrive in about seven to fourteen days after we ship them.
If your order contains more than 4 boxes of lenses, it might be shipped in multiple packages. Occasionally, multiple packages take longer to clear customs.
We continually track your order and will update you via email if there are any significant delays.
As soon as your order leaves our distribution centre, we will send you a notification email. It will include a tracking URL to track the status of your order. To do this, you will also need your Order ID which will be included in this email as well.
- A few days after your order has been shipped, our site will be updated with the status of your order and you can log into your account to verify this.
- We ship all goods by international registered mail, so New Zealand Post will require a receiver's signature.
Unfortunately we do not cancel orders once they have been placed. Please keep this in mind when you place your order. Be sure to verify the information prior to submitting an order.
[Exchanges and Refunds]
We take special care with each order to ensure the integrity of the product and the packaging and therefore we very seldom have problems with damaged products. However, should you discover a product or packaging that has been damaged during shipment we will grant exchanges or refunds. You may also get a refund or exchange if the lenses are not the correct ones as per your order. If you wish to exchange or return the contact lenses, please contact us through our [inquiry form].
- Please contact us by using the [inquiry form] and include a description of defect. Please DO NOT throw the defective lenses away. QUICKLENS will not grant any refund or exchange unless the damaged lenses are returned to us along with the original packaging.
- If you simply do not like the contact lenses or made an incorrect order, we will not grant refunds or exchanges.
- However, if you mistakenly ordered the wrong prescription, we will exchange any lenses provided they are unopened and in good condition. (Return shipping charges will be at your expense as well as the shipping costs for the correct lenses.) For any refunds, we will only return the cost of the product.
In either case, please contact us via email stating that you are returning your lenses.
After we approved your case, we will inform you about the return address. If the lenses are determined to be defective or we made a mistake concerning your order, we will replace them with new lenses as soon as possible. In this case we will of course exchange the items for new products and pay the cost of shipping or refund the entire purchase price (products + shipping).